Saturday, April 17, 2010

Coachella I Love You, but You're Bringing Me Down

Survived day one with cut ankles and blisters, wore the wrong shoes. First day was long, started at the Best Western with the volunteer mess, then to the Paul Tollett encounter a la Huell Howser with no cameras this time, I just had to say thanks for bringing all this music home to me.

Music:: DJ Lance Rock and the Yo Gabba Gabba Gang, Sleigh Bells, Calle 13, She and Him, Street Sweeper Social Club, The Specials, Passion Pit, Gil Scott-Heron, Them Crooked Vultures, Echo and the Bunnymen, LCD Soundsytem, Vampire Weekend, Jay Z, Ceu and the Whitest Boy Alive.

Food:: BBQ chicken sandwich, Pizza for the People, Ruth Chris' sliders, churro.

Good day until the end of the night. I lost Carlos when his phone died, feet were killing me and the parking exit was horrendous. I blame the City of Indio, really it's your fault. I'll work on this later because it's time for day 2 and I don't want to miss the Gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment