Friday, April 22, 2011

DAY ONE::esta enfermedad es incurable

We bought a home in the desert to have a place to crash for Coachella. No that wasn't really the reason but the 4 mile proximity was a deal maker. Brother Jim was able to bike it every day but not us, one year we'll do it bikechella style, once Indio Police make it friendly since we noted that bikes were routed and pushed off Monroe. Dark, dusty, allergy ridden, sore...I'm not ready for that yet.

I missed more than I saw. I would have liked to have seen local DJ Alf Alpha christen the festival grounds with his beats and stuck around for Tokimonsta then moved on to !!! vs. Moving Units (why were they at the same time?!?!?!), Omar Rodriguez Lopez, Ozo, Odd Future, War Paint, the Drums and the Pains of Being Pure at Heart. I'm sure they'll be Coachella repeats, if they were deemed worthy. As this show went on without me I got a much deserved and long awaited mani/pedi and had a good heart to heart with Amy at Nails for You. Yup, that's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment